What I'm known for
Ombré is French for shadow. This technique creates a more dramatic look, a bold transition from top to bottom, but seamless.
Both styles involve a transitioning between three colors (primary, secondary, and tertiary), but in two different ways.
For the Gentleman (I would never forget you!)
My training was comprehensive. Yes, I most often deal with blow outs, color treatments, and everything in the ladies’ world, but I’m also schooled in barbering. That’s right. A fine men’s haircut is more than running a clipper over your head with the correct attachment! Old-school barbering techniques are the necessary foundation for a stunning, modern gentleman’s cut.
In addition to clipper cutting, I also use these techniques to create a cut to make you stand out in a crowd:
- Free hand clipper – for a blunt, sculpted finish.
- Scissor cutting – a blunt, even finish.
- Scissor over comb – this traditional barbering technique allows for great flexibility in cut, length, and finish.
- Razor cutting – creates texture, removes bulk, and gives a variety of finish options.
- Razor over comb – a layered, uneven finish.
Book your appointment today...
Feel free to email Jen to setup your next appointment!